National Public Seating Stool
This item is a Special Order.
The all-new NPS Model 6800 designer stool is ideal for your science lab, institutional or educational setting. With its fashionably crafted curved leg design, this contemporary stool will enhance the setting of your room. Built with 18 gauge heavy-duty steel curved legs, this unit will hold up under rugged and intensive usage. It is furnished with a choice of a heavy-duty steel or a hardwood seatpan. The seatpan can swivel 360 degrees and is adjustable from 18″ to 25″ by simply turning the seat. The adjustable height pole is concealed with our premium steel center sleeve for an elegant appearance. This stool features a convenient footrest to add to the overall comfort.
- Stool With Wooden Seat Is Adjustable From 17-3/4 To 24-1/4
- 360 Degree Turning Capability
- Metal Center Sleeve Conceals Adjustable Height Pole- Pole Cannot Be Removed From The Frame
- Non-Marrig Glides
- 20” Cross Leg Distance
- 1″ Diameter 18 Guage Steel Powdercoated Tubing
- 14-Guage Steel Powdercoated Seatpan
- Seat Is Attached Using A Unique Pressure Connection Mechanism
- 10 Year Warranty